Valued Contributor

I know that today's special is fit overs but my gosh they look so over size big. I have had to return a set of two that I had purchased previously, did not think the quality was there at all, compared to the Jonathan Paul line.  Will wait later to see how these look on other models.

Respected Contributor
I bought that set of 2. They’ve held up well. One pair resides in the door pocket of my car and I haven’t been careful with at all. I like the bigger size for fitovers. They fit over my larger glasses.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I was tempted but decided not to buy.  They do look large and after checking Amazon there are plenty of other options.  Plus I don't want that box.  Originally, I thought it was 2 eyeglasses they were selling.

Honored Contributor

My latest glasses are much larger than my current sunglasses. Just ordered 2 of the TSV.  Hope they fit!

Frequent Contributor

Agree, I got them last year and they were too big, so I will pass. I wish there was a type of fitover that really looked good.  I am very nearsighted so I need to wear them all the time when I'm out, so far I'm not really happy with any fitovers.  I'm just accepting what I can't change. Prescription sunglasses would be expensive. 

Respected Contributor

I'm looking for a very dark lense and these don't seem dark enough for me.

Honored Contributor

I am not at all impressed with this line of sunglasses or reading glasses. They won't get me again.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I like the Jonathan Paul line too.  Though mine are on the bigger side, I feel they need to be to fitover my reading glasses.  Theya re nice quality though and provide excellent sun protection.  I have a  pair of the Prive sunglasses and a pair of cheaters, neither of which I really like.

Trusted Contributor

I wish this line sold wrap arounds that were not fitovers.  I want sun protection on the sides as well as glare protection but not cheap plastic glasses like the blublocker co. makes. I thought those were very ugly plus broke easily.  The ones advertised that are worn by the military are way more money than I want to pay but they sure do look like they fit the bill.  I unsubscribed from their emails so sorry I can't recall their name at the  moment