Respected Contributor

Re: Prive Revaux TSV Mon., 4/15

You're welcome @SilleeMee 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Thanks for posting @DJs mom 

Wish they would give the mm size like Ray-Ban does with their aviators.

they have the lens size in the description,  guess you could try to compare,  but . not worth the time 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

they have the lens size in the description,  guess you could try to compare,  but . not worth the time 

I think it would be difficult to determine really. I need to know the distance between the arms for a proper fit.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think it would be difficult to determine really. I need to know the distance between the arms for a proper fit.

agree,  which means they are just one medium-ish size not a smaller size,  on A  you can find smaller sizes in that style , there's  a big selection all about the same price 

Super Contributor

I have 3 pair of sunglasses from this brand. I ordered all off their website. Same prices as what the Q has (29.95)+free s&h. Multiple styles. Great website, really should check it out. For the price VERY well made glasses. You'll be very satisfied.

Valued Contributor

That's not overpriced at all... 

Honored Contributor

@colover wrote:

I have 3 pair of sunglasses from this brand. I ordered all off their website. Same prices as what the Q has (29.95)+free s&h. Multiple styles. Great website, really should check it out. For the price VERY well made glasses. You'll be very satisfied.

they do look nice IMO Q could/should have made a better effort on the TSV price

that said I would order from A with prime shipping if I wanted a pair, and I sorta do.

I have the RAybans but they weren't polarized so I consigned them 

Regular Contributor

For the record, these glasses are inexpensive because they’re cheap.  I bought a pair Direct from the company & the plastic nose pad broke off after 2 wearings.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @DJs mom, I saw it yesterday - disappointing to say the least.  I thought they couldve done better.

Trusted Contributor

What's so special about the TSV if you can get the same thing at Prive Revaux website or Amazon?