Respected Contributor

Privé Revaux Fitover Sunglasses TSV 5/2

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value® - Monday, May 2, 2022

A-491018 Privé Revaux The Everywhere Fitover with Zipper Case

Pastel Tie Dye, Purple Marble, Soft Tortoise, Green Tortoise, Navy Tortoise or Black Tortoise

QVC Price: $39.98 TSV Price: $29.98

Respected Contributor

Re: Privé Revaux Fitover Sunglasses TSV 5/2

@banned again   Thanks so much for the post.  I'm disapponted since I would never use fit over glasses and have no interest.  I love their glasses and was hoping for a cool new style or some new colors of their regular readers.  Oh well....   I'll see what else they present.  I have a number of their glasses that I use daily and love them all.  I've only had to return one purchase that was so huge, they looked ridiculous on me!   Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

It's handy to have a pair of these to grab for a quick trip out, just to run to the mailbox or any quick trip even out in the yard when you don't want to bother switching glasses.

Keep a pair by the door and you will be surprised how often you pop them on.  This from the Queen of all things Sunglasses. . . Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I was just thinking the other day about how popular PR sunglasses were for a couple of years and then all of a sudden, I hear nothing about them.  Maybe they are still being presented but I don't really watch QVC anymore.  I haven't seen them as a TSV at all.  I wondered if there were supply chain issues or if these just fell out of favor.  They were no longer sold on the cruise ship I was on a few months ago either.

As an aside, the last thing in the world I need are sunglasses.  I cleaned everything out of my car because I bought a new one and I had a blue bag full of sunglasses I pulled out of my center console.  It was really ridiculous.  And out of all of those, I only had 3 pair I gave to a friend of mine.  The rest of them I kept.

Super Contributor

Thanks for letting me know that, I love the pair I purchased a year ago. I have others but these were a lot cheaper and it came with a better case.

Trusted Contributor

Hello!  If anyone can help me with this question, I'd really appreciate it.  I'm not familiar with this brand.  I was wondering if the TSV is unisex?  My son wears glasses but they're not transitional lenses.  I think he'd wear the black fitovers, but I'm not sure if they're just intended for women.  Any help would be appreciated!!  

Respected Contributor

I love the convenience of fit over sunglasses. The price point on these make them a good option for going somewhere like an evening ball game where I run the risk of letting my good prescription sunglasses behind.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really want to get a pair so I can wear them while driving but still wear my glasses.  I'm torn on which color to get!  I have red hair like the model Ellen so I know the purple would look great, but I like the gray lenses better than the brown.  I'm thinking Navy tortoise, but still haven't yet decided.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I happen to think these fit overs are extremely stylish.   I am torn between the black and soft tortoise.  I already have sunglasses in green camo and a dark navy style (as well as oodles of other PR sunglasses as well as readers).   I have had lots of luck with both their readers as well as sunglasses.  They are sturdy and I am hard on my glasses.  I have yet to have a pair scratch or break.   I guess I'm officially a collector.

I also like the new case.

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Hello!  If anyone can help me with this question, I'd really appreciate it.  I'm not familiar with this brand.  I was wondering if the TSV is unisex?  My son wears glasses but they're not transitional lenses.  I think he'd wear the black fitovers, but I'm not sure if they're just intended for women.  Any help would be appreciated!!  

@10000Nicknames 

I don't know if you've watched any presentations since your post, but the host said that they are unisex.  Probably the black would be the best choice for a man, I would guess.