Super Contributor

Primula Tumblers "upsell" Handles, Straws and Gift Bags

I just watched the presentation and Mark Charles and Shawn mentioned an "upsell" of a set of 4 handles, 8 straws and gift bags for $20.  They did not give an item number.  I have searched and can't locate this item.  Has anyone seen it?  Is it sold out?  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide in helping me find this.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Primula Tumblers "upsell" Handles, Straws and Gift Bags

[ Edited ]

When I was watching this morning it sold out Item number K48081

If you look at the items recently on TV you can find it but it is marked Sold Out.

Super Contributor

Thank you @mimomof4!

Honored Contributor

My thought was for a TSV it should have all been sold as all included.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Imaoldhippie  But then the TSV price would have been higher.  I, for one, have no need for any of those upsells so it would have been a waste. 

Respected Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

I just watched the presentation and Mark Charles and Shawn mentioned an "upsell" of a set of 4 handles, 8 straws and gift bags for $20.  They did not give an item number.  I have searched and can't locate this item.  Has anyone seen it?  Is it sold out?  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide in helping me find this.  

@LoveMeSomeQVC When I saw the presentation I jotted down the item number K48081 but it was already sold out...I just added to my wishlist and hopefully, it will come back in stock.  I just could not see paying the $shipping on top of ordering the TSV.  I have the last set of Primula and they were excellent gifts to give out last year. 

Regular Contributor

I saw that too! Very disappointing as I would have liked the handles! Should have been included in the TSV. Could have made them available at the same time if not willing to include with TSV! Not secretly or being mentioned by one host or lucky if you saw in new items. Let’s hope that QVC gets these back in stock SOON! Do you read the forums MarkCharles???

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Imaoldhippie  But then the TSV price would have been higher.  I, for one, have no need for any of those upsells so it would have been a waste. 

@Caaareful Shopper @Imaoldhippie

I think the upsell should have been included, too. I got some for myself & I don’t want or need the handle & straws but I also got some to give as gifts and it would have been nice to have the handle and straws included. I have no idea if the people I am giving them to would like the handles and straws or not but I’m not going to buy them.

Respected Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC and everyone else you may want to check the QVC site as the handles and straws are available ( just checked before posting)...I would not wait if you still want to get them!