Contributor

I was checking my order status today and clicked on the Luminara TSV that I had bought.  The 4" candles for $74, and today they were online for $78.  Am I the only one who thinks there is something wrong with this price.  SAVE $4 on a TSV and still pay S&H.  Mine are still in the box, haven't opened it yet and I think I will just send it back.  That is just not right, you are supposed to actually SAVE money on a TSV not pennies.

Valued Contributor

Re: Price of the Luminara TSV

You are not alone. I have noticed this trend recently too.  The TSV price as opposed to the price the next day can be as little as $1.50.  There is now no rush to purchase the TSV when the savings is only pennies.

Another change at the Q.....they must know we are noticing this....don't you think?

Honored Contributor

Those candles are ridiculously expensive.  Keep an eye on Zulily as they occasionally have them at a better price.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

It is a matter of principal, I am definitely going to send mine back.  Would rather pay the S&H than give them the whole price when I'm only saving $4.00

Esteemed Contributor

This is nothing new ... it's been going on for quite some time now..... this is the way I look at it ... if I really want the TSV I will buy it and pay the price ... if I am not so sure about the TSV I add it to my wish list & decide on it at a later date! 😄

Respected Contributor

Years ago a TSV would be at least 30-50% off, now it's like everyone here is saying $4 and less off the regular QVC price. That to me is not the best deal. We might as well wait for it to go on sale or clearance. Also I've noticed the once only prices are not like they use to be. Again in past times they were at least $10-20 less than usual. Also it did depend on the items, but they made the reduced price worth while. I wonder what is going on ?

Honored Contributor

TSVs are not bargains.  I buy if I think the price is fair.  

There are some on zulily now, but they are pretty much the same price as the q.