Regular Contributor

Preview Your Review, What Does This Mean?

Could someone please explain this to me. I must be ignorant on this, because I see it and don't get what it means. Help me understand what I'm reading. TIA
Respected Contributor

Re: Preview Your Review, What Does This Mean?

Hello, maggie568. Smile

It's a mistake that's been happening at QVC for a little while. The person will type in the title of their review (example: This product is the best), but instead it'll post as "preview for review." But I think a QVC person posted on here and said that they're trying to fix this.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

It is just showing you what your wrote so that you can double check it before it goes online. At that point, you can still edit it. If you are satisfied with the preview, then click submit...and you are done!

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Regular Contributor

Thank you both for the quick response. I'm sooooo relieved to know someone smarter than me had the answers NC Bandwagon, your a Dear and Madison, WOW, thanks for being so fast. MERRY CHRISTMAS"" Smiley Happy)
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/9/2014 Madisson said:

It is just showing you what your wrote so that you can double check it before it goes online. At that point, you can still edit it. If you are satisfied with the preview, then click submit...and you are done!

I think NC's answer is correct. I have submitted, edited, submitted and when I check my review on the product site several days later, it often says "preview your review" anyway.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

spelling errors

Super Contributor

On 12/9/2014 twopeas said:
On 12/9/2014 Madisson said:

I think NC's answer is correct. I have submitted, edited, submitted and when I check my review on the product site several days later, it often says "preview your review" anyway.

That is because there is a glitch in the system right now. Personally, I have never had my title say "Preview Your Review," but I do see it on a lot of other reviews.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

Proofread?

♥Surface of the Sun♥