Honored Contributor

Re: Presentation Recommendation

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I wish it had a soft twinkle mode too.....it seems like last year they offered one that did ...and it even had a dimmer feature if I remember. 

I bought a BL tree last year that had the twinkle function, with a dimmer on it as well. 

Gives a very calming and elegant look to the tree.

This current TSV is, in my opinion, missing many things, and my guess is that in a year or two, they will have better and more functions. 

Respected Contributor

I agree. The more they demonstrate the lighting, the more it's obvious that it kind of flashes back on , rather than that soft gentle twinkle that is so pretty and relaxing. Bummer. ):

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I wish it had a soft twinkle mode too.....it seems like last year they offered one that did ...and it even had a dimmer feature if I remember. 

I bought a BL tree last year that had the twinkle function, with a dimmer on it as well. 

Gives a very calming and elegant look to the tree.

This current TSV is, in my opinion, missing many things, and my guess is that in a year or two, they will have better and more functions. 

Exactly what I think @Mominohio. Those tiny micro lights are the newest thing in Christmas trees, so I think Santa's Best rushed this to retail.  I need an updated tree, but I'll wait.  I want the micro lights, but one with different functions like glistening.  I'm never going to switch the lights to pastel, so that's not an added bonus for me.  I also want a fuller tree.  The 9' tree was full because it has the height to be fuller from bottom to top.  But I need the 7.5' tree, and that one is not full enough for me (the number of branch tips is below the number I've seen on other 7.5' trees).