Trusted Contributor

Rick's midnight presentation has the trees changing from mode to mode, and we never get to see the full brightness of each mode.  It would be nice to see a presentation where each mode is featured with a couple moments between switching them, so we could see the full brightness of each.  They keep morphing, and it's difficult to get an idea of what the full potential of each mode offers.  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Presentation Recommendation

I agree 100%. I would also love to see the presentation focus for a couple of minutes on the light function. After all, the lights are the best part of the tree. Many presentations anymore are just hard to watch. The hosts talk much too fast and then the hosts and the vendors keep talking over each other. I do change the channel, but it is a shopping network and I would like to be informed on all aspects of an item. 

I wish Valerie Parr Hill could host the shows on her own. She is gracious, informative and takes her time explaining the features. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you !!! I was watching too, and wanted so badly to see the warm white phase mode left on for a few seconds, but they never did it !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does this tree have a glisten or twinkle mode? I'm not interested in the color morphing or the fade out mode. The presentation at midnight jumped all over the place & hardly showed the 6 or 5 ft trees. They all also seem to be wide at the bottom, 36" for the 5'...will that look right? It's been years since I purchased a tree. TIA.

Respected Contributor

I wish it had a soft twinkle mode too.....it seems like last year they offered one that did ...and it even had a dimmer feature if I remember. 

Respected Contributor

I remember that dimmer feature too, not sure if that was a Santa's Best tree or another company. The glisten or twinkle mode is so pretty, that's what I want. 

Frequent Contributor

This 3 am presentation looks like it might be better.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Respected Contributor

@kitcat51

That's what I want too. I'm afraid this tree just fades and changes color. That 75.00 to return the nine foot, is too expensive IMO, just to try it. Guess I will pass on this one. 

Honored Contributor

When the presentations race over important features, I immediately suspect there are more "Cons" than "Pros."  At least, for what I'm looking to purchase.

I need a new Christmas tree, 7.5', and full.  The number of branch tips is key to me, more so than the number of lights.  Since the number of lights is 99% of today's TSV sales pitch, I looked at the online description.  The number of branch tips for this height is nothing impressive at all.  The lights running all through the branches are to make your eye think the tree is full.  

It's a pretty tree, all lit up.  But I'll pass on this one.

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

Rick's midnight presentation has the trees changing from mode to mode, and we never get to see the full brightness of each mode.  It would be nice to see a presentation where each mode is featured with a couple moments between switching them, so we could see the full brightness of each.  They keep morphing, and it's difficult to get an idea of what the full potential of each mode offers.  Thanks!

This is typical of most presentations, whether jewelry or kitchen appliances, etc.

it's annoying.