Honored Contributor

Pre-Sale for SG TSV

[ Edited ]

Susan's skorts in the prints she finds are great. Last night I received a pre-sale email for her tsv I believe April 1st. Yes they are liquid knit so they move and flow, and yes again pricey for a skort but I ordered 2 of them on easy pay. I'll try these for half the price and go from there (A 305133).

Honored Contributor

I love Susan Graver's skorts, but not the 8-gore style.  I was so hoping for her skort TSV to be similar to her A277811 style.  I have two of those, and would buy more if they have different colors and styles than currently offered.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

I totally agree with you!  When I saw the 8 gore style, I went back to order last year's style in navy.  Currently on clearance.

Honored Contributor

@mac116wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper

I totally agree with you!  When I saw the 8 gore style, I went back to order last year's style in navy.  Currently on clearance.

@mac116  I have that navy, and also a black & white print!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

do any of her skorts have pockets?

was thinking of these for golf and you have to have pockets 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebearwrote:

do any of her skorts have pockets?

was thinking of these for golf and you have to have pockets 

@jackthebear  I don't believe any of Susan's have pockets.  These are dressier skorts (not dressy, just dressier than for sports). 

You may have better luck with sportier skorts that are offered by Denim & Co. and Quacker Factory.  I have some of those as well, and play tennis in them.

Respected Contributor

I do like Susan’s 8 gore skorts. I feel like twirling in them! 😀. I’m excited for this new TSV skort - i just have to figure out which print I want. I’m leaning towards one of the flowered patterns. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pre-Sale for SG TSV

[ Edited ]

I love these skorts! The prints are beautiful. I’d really like to have one of each of the prints!! Wish I knew the number for the matching top.....

Honored Contributor

No, no, no, no, no!

Who wants a double layer of poly on their thighs during summer heat & humidity!?!  YUCK!!!

The prints are dreadful. 

It's a BIG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

No, no, no, no, no!

Who wants a double layer of poly on their thighs during summer heat & humidity!?!  YUCK!!!

The prints are dreadful. 

It's a BIG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never have seen the purpose of a skort.  Two layers are one too many - I wear walk shorts when I want short, & even they are longer than a skort.  I’m 5’3”, & think 18 or 19 inches is too short.

No pockets - although I heard SG raving about pockets the other day!  And the prints...yikes!