Super Contributor

Re: Pre Sale IT Cosmetics IT's Your Season to Give Love! 7pc Grand Collection

@LillyBee2 wrote:

I ordered this in a pre-sale as well - and paid the higher price. I ordered early because the shade I use sells out quickly, from experience anyway.  This is bad practice, to switch price. I will think twice now about ordering anything early.   

Just call customer service.  It is strange indeed, but I am calling and getting a price adjustment.

Esteemed Contributor

Make sure if you ordered it on AD you also get the future shipment price fixed as well.  I got the credit, but have to call back about future shipments, if I chose to receive them.  Future shipments should be $59 and change instead of $64 and change.

Respected Contributor

When someone is rude report it. Don't take it personal it's them.  It's obvious that they weren't selling the numbers with the presale and lowered it. Business decision.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, I did an on-line chat and requested the refund.  It was done.  However, I was told that the auto-delivery plan adjustment would have to go up a level to corporate.  Really?  So, I called on the phone and expressed to the customer service rep how unhappy I was with this.  This should be done automatically.  I shouldn't have to wait to hear a decision.  If they don't change it, I won't be back.  When companies do this sort of thing, they really upset customers.  I also told the rep. that I don't know why this was done, but many people will be upset that they have to take the time to call in and explain the situation to not only get a price adjustment but then have to wait to hear if future shipments will be adjusted.  Just make no sense and not a good business decision.  They should give everyone who purchased the TSV at the pre-sale price and automatic adjustment on their account and send an e-mail.  Also, there is no question that the auto-deliveries should be adjusted as well.  Just not at all happy with this today.  Smiley Sad

P.S.  The customer service rep. agreed and was lovely but she doesn't make the decsions.  

Come on Q.....what were you thinking???

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

That's BS!!! Everyone that already bought it needs to call in for credit.

That's not any way to keep your loyal customers by selling an item for more money when it's on Pre-Sale?

Be sure to get your Auto-Delivery adjusted as well.  See my post above.  Just so unhappy about this!!!!

Super Contributor

@BeeweaverI e-mailed custoemr service,  they responded the next day, they have sent an adjustment thru for the $10.00 differance.  I am glad they responded fairly quickly, just disappointed to think it's not automatic for all the folks that ordered at the higher price.  I don't like to have to *watch* the pricing pratices.  I'm gonna assume this rarely happens.

Honored Contributor

I will watch out for this if I ever pre-order.  I'm kind of "done" with IT cosmetics so I didn't order.

Contributor

They did it to me too. Charged me $79.95 for ordering on the pre-sale. i'm never doing that again. I called and asked for a price adjustment just now and the representative was very nice. Just beware. This is shady.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

They're also over-charging me on all of the auto-deliveries. I'm so mad I'm not calling them back. I just cancelled them all. I won't need half that stuff in 90 days anyway. 

Nice going QVC. I would've purchased most of those if they hadn't pulled this shady business.

Also, the TSV is still up with price of $69.96 STILL active. I'm guessing it sold poorly.  At any rate, they just saved me over $300.00.