Contributor

Does anyone have an information on this TSV for March 24?  I didn't buy one on Black Friday, now I am having regrets.  Thanks in advancee for your input.

Regular Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Power Airfryer Oven - TSV

@lageathouse @I have the ninja air fryer and love it but wish it was bigger.That Tsv looks like a much more useful size.You can google air fryer ovens and see what comes up.Then you can read a bit about them and decide what features you like and also get an idea of prices.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you!

Contributor

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

We ordered the Power Air Fryer from Amazon last November.  It is the same one they do infomercials for.  Well about a week ago it quit working.  The power comes on, but not the buttons to cook anything.  I called this morning and they will replace it.  Of course we have to pay the return shipping to send our bad one back.  Frustrating for sure.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I have the 3.5 qt. power xl from QVC and love it.  Thought I'd like one that looked more like an oven/toaster oven type shape.  This new one looks good, but I don't need all the extra parts like rotisserie, etc.  Amazed it is coming in white and a variety of colors.  So many of this type of product is only in stainless and that doesn't go with my kitchen colors.  I will certainly watch, but don't think this item is for me.  Looks good though.

Super Contributor

I am looking forward to catching some presentations on this.  During prior demos the trays seemed a tad flimsy when they buckled or spilled when Eric removed them from the oven.  Lawdy knows I am cklutzy enuf lol without any help!  Otherwise this seems like a very nice model, size- and function-wise.