Honored Contributor

When it comes to things that go bad over the time it would take me to use them, I don't get  enough benefit from the volume price to worry about paying for the extra I'd end up tossing.

There's a statistic somewhere that living a single life can cost about a third more than living with others.  If I wanted pot sti ckers, there's no reason to spend the extra dollars to get 140 of them if I don't really want to eat them until they're stale and/or I'm just plain sick of them.  At least I would have saved $25. and gotten a more interesting menu.

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve been wanting to try these potstickers for a log time & was going to order them today but, the news came on with updates on the virus in China and that made me wonder where the potstickers are made??

Does anyone know if they come from China?

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, but Jane needs to tel us 100 more times she is on the WW program.  Who cares?  These gourmet shows are just stupid.  I saw her on with Rick and changed the channel after she did her schtik  about WW.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Sorry, but Jane needs to tel us 100 more times she is on the WW program.  Who cares?  These gourmet shows are just stupid.  I saw her on with Rick and changed the channel after she did her schtik  about WW.  

@Jinlei ... I can’t stand Jane!!!! .... isn’t it time for retirement?

Trusted Contributor

Can we say BLOVIATE?  That sums up Jane in one word.

Respected Contributor

Just once during a food show I want a host to grimace and say I don't like it!

You know everything can't taste that great otherwise we would be buying every single food item they sell. ☼

Honored Contributor

We're into potstickers now though they're hard to find in our grocery stores. Kroger does sell 2 flavors we've found - green curry which are great and a ginger something. We've tried both and love the green curry.

Now these here for the tsv - they offered 4 good flavors but who wants 140 of the same flavor? I would have been more tempted if they sold 70 of one and 70 of another. For that matter, who would want 140?

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I’ve been wanting to try these potstickers for a log time & was going to order them today but, the news came on with updates on the virus in China and that made me wonder where the potstickers are made??

Does anyone know if they come from China?

@January121 No these do not come from China.  Honestly if they were from China they couldn't be imported right now.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered  and never tried these before from QVC.  I buy items in bulk and then split with my daughters family.  Good price for 140.  Anxious to try.

Super Contributor

I bought these potstickers a few years ago, and they got freezer-burned before we had the chance to eat them all.

I now get my potstickers at Trader Joe's - $2.99/bag here, and delicious!