Respected Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

Trying to figure out why the TSV price is out of whack for the 35 count.  It seems like there should be 70 for the $34.99 price when the 140 count is $59.99.  Who would not opt for 140?  

@Gabidog: I agree! I wanted to order the TSV but felt there should have been an option somewhere in the middle, like you said, why wasn't there an option for 70 potstickers? I decided not to order because, for $34.99, 35 potstickers didn't seem like a good deal. I also didn't 140 potsticker. Way too many for me!!! 

Honored Contributor

We buy them at Trader Joe, delish!!

Honored Contributor

I bought the TSV in the chicken and pork and they were delivered this afternoon via UPS. The pot stickers were frozen solid with all the dry ice intact, I have never gotten anything from the Q that fast. I can see where you would eat 140 pot stickers in 3 months, they are not that big and you need at least 5 per person if you like pot stickers. I made some for supper per package instructions and they were delicious, these IMO are much better than anything I have tried from the market or even a Chinese restaurant.

Occasional Contributor

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Catty2 Trader Joe's potstickers are delicious. if you are able to get to a TJ's I strongly recommend them. I have purchased them from QVC and cooked them in the same pan as the TJ's ones and trust me I could not tell which came from which vendor. The big plus is TJ's potstickers are like $6 a bag.

@DJs mom   Totally agree!  Plus, where I live, my Trader Joe has them for $4 a bag (20 in each bag).  That's why the TSV is twice as expensive as what I get for 140 potstickers (for $28) that are just as delicious. 

It may be a great deal when only compared to what QVC usually sells them for, but not for what you can get outside of QVC for the same taste.  That's always their double-talk sales pitch. 

Respected Contributor
Not everyone has a Trader Joe’s in their neighborhood.
Trusted Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
Not everyone has a Trader Joe’s in their neighborhood.

@RollTide2008 So true.  My closest one is 45 minutes away so I never go and I don't live in the middle of nowhere either.  There is nothing there that warrants me making that kind of drive.  Its amazing how so many just assume they are nearby.

However I can get Potstickers at so many other places nearby for much cheaper that I don't need to order from Q.