Respected Contributor

Re: Potstickers - your opinions?

I often have these in my freezer. I can’t imagine how much many I’d have to save to motivate me to go to Trader Joes and I hate Costco almost as much.
Regular Contributor

I also am glad to hear what everyone thinks and advice on where to buy.  Yesterday, I did pick up the TSV because my husband loves this type of thing. He is hardly ever interested in what is being sold, but actually watched the presentation and asked about it...haha.  So I ordered.  I'm sure he will love them.

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Trusted Contributor

The ones they were presenting looked GREASY and UNAPPETIZING.  The filling looked MUSHY. The price is a LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are not something I would eat, especially processed food. Imo, not a healthy choice and I would choose other more healthy options. Qvc is not a health food store by no means.

Honored Contributor

I didn't like the way they looked.  Almost plastic looking with their shine.  Only ones I've tried are from Trader Joe.  Which are pretty good.  But I think QVC offer these a lot, so they must taste reasonably good. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the pork potstickers once. Very little filling, almost all cabbage, never found any meat. Canceled the AD.  Trader Joe's & Costco are much better.

New Contributor

Please bring the cheeseburger pot stickers.Those are the only one's I can eat.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought potstickers only once from QVC and they're no better than those from the grocery store.  I even found some at Dollar Tree and those were really good. I like to dip them in Coconut Aminos. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought them when they were a TSV in the combo. I love them and they are better than Trader Joe's. I put them on a wet paper towel on a plate (as per instructions) and put in microwave for 2 minutes. I then put them in a broth. I have potsticker soup. It is so good.

Super Contributor

I made some in the microwave yesterday with the damp paper towels and actually ate them with some blue cheese dressing. Sorta sounds gross, but it was good.