Esteemed Contributor

Nobody - No one can answer that for you.  They sell like hotcakes but ............per David's recommendation I threw $40 worth in the garbage - then tried Wegman's.......awful.  It just depends on the person.  To me they are sticky - mushy - no special flavor.  I get chills just hearing -  the name.  (ahhhh    sticky vs stickers = now I get why the name) LOL

Honored Contributor

I am going to cook mine in the air fryer. The crunchy crust sounds appealing and fix with grilled or steamed veggies. 

Respected Contributor

I thought they were awful.  They were sticky, had a flavor I did not like, and were mushy as someone else mentioned.  But a lot of people seem to like them, so I hope you enjoy them.

Contributor
These are pricey. $29 for 40? If you have Trader Joe’s nearby, you can get a bag of about 17 even bigger potstickers for about $5. (That’s about $15 for 52 potstickers.) The Trader Joe’s brand is delicious, pure, and clean tasting. They have veggie, shrimp, pork, & chicken options. Just thought you might like to know.
Respected Contributor
I buy mine at Costco: $12.99 Bibigo Organic Potstickers (3 lbs) 48 ozs. Chicken/Vegetable. Fully cooked, pan fry ready in 5 minutes, microwave ready in 2 minutes. So good and lots of chicken/vegetables. Always have a bag in the freezer.
Occasional Contributor

My family & I love these. Best we have tried. We have tried chicken and the pork. Have them on auto-delivery. I just cancelled that and got the TSV on A.D. because for $4.97 more I will get another 60 of them. What a deal. I may try the beef for the next shipment. We usually steam on the skillet and then add a bit of oil to crisp up the outside. But we also use the air-fryer we got in December. Yummy!!!! I hope they add a shimp one in the future.

Super Contributor

@Tweety913wrote:
These are pricey. $29 for 40? If you have Trader Joe’s nearby, you can get a bag of about 17 even bigger potstickers for about $5. (That’s about $15 for 52 potstickers.) The Trader Joe’s brand is delicious, pure, and clean tasting. They have veggie, shrimp, pork, & chicken options. Just thought you might like to know.

Well, that's a big difference in price. Thanks for the info on Trader Joe's, however, Dallas would be the closest to me and that is about a 2 hr. drive! :smileysad:     

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Respected Contributor

Re: Pot Stickers

[ Edited ]

@Tweety913wrote:

I keep reading that Trader Joe's potstickers are really good. There is one about 5 blocks from my job. I think I'll pick up a bag on the way home one day.

Valued Contributor

Most people love them and say they are better than what you can get in the stores.  I think they have to be prepared right so they get crisp on one side.  I for one love potstickers.  I ordered them and will try.

Honored Contributor

I’m in shock. Our potstickers were just delivered. Ordered them Wednesday. Yeah!!