Honored Contributor

Reminds me .... I used to have an air popper.   Hmmmm.  Maybe I'll buy another one.  I'm not crazy about the microwave popcorn.

Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

LOL.  $35 for popcorn?  Can't believe anyone would fall for this!

Who paid 35 dollars for this?  I sure didn't  I had no tax and no shipping charges. 

Thanks.  I stand corrected.  I'm so used to overpriced shipping.  It's still extremely expensive.  

It's about a dollar a bag; that's just a few cents more than  most microwave bags of popcorn in the food store.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I love popcorn but it gets stuck in my teeth.Woman Tongue

That's the beauty of the virtually hulless popcorn!  I prefer  popping it myself in a stir crazy popper, I like to control the add-ons in my popcorn and I use the smallest amount of olive oil. If I try this brand I'm more apt to try M116290. RIght now I buy Bob's Red Mill, it's a 27 oz bag [about $2/lb].

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Reminds me .... I used to have an air popper.   Hmmmm.  Maybe I'll buy another one.  I'm not crazy about the microwave popcorn.

I found M116290 for my stir crazy popper!

Respected Contributor

@Diamondbabe wrote:

I ordered Extreme Butter. Yum!!!! Bring it on POP POP POP

I was torn between the extreme and the extra butter, but went with the extra butter.  I hope it's good.  I'm going by the good reviews on live facebook about this popcorn.  Nobody said a bad word about it.  Hopefully, they're right.  

Honored Contributor

Does it come with a My Pillow or a Dyson?

Occasional Contributor

Shanus, That comment made me chuckleCat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@felineQ wrote:

Shanus, That comment made me chuckleCat Very Happy

@felineQ  The idea of a popcorn TSV is hysterical! 🤣

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I ordered  this popcorn last last Fall.  It was so salty that I called and got a refund!   No one in family could eat it!  Threw the rest of the bags out....

Thank you @corita, I wondered about that. The more “buttery” the variety, the higher the sodium level. And I like my popcorn with butter only, no salt at all is fine with me.

I can’t speak to this brand, but last year I bought the Amish  company’s hull-less version of kettlecorn. I popped one, and one-third of the bag did not pop/burned kernels galore, plus it tasted like total kwap.  I threw the unopened bag in the trash. I had not thought you could ruin popcorn that much.

Still, I was thinking about it because the household eats popcorn, not just me. But I guessed that it would be too salty for my liking - as many flavored chips are. And in the “extreme” version they mention “butter-flavored salt” on air.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I use my air popper all the time.  It's so much healthier than using the microwave bags, and I think it tastes better too.  I used to love the microwave bags, especially the ones with extra butter.  But now I just pop plain plain kernels, season with a little salt, and it's so good.  Sometimes I add a little butter, but often not.  It's nice and hot and fresh - with nothing artifical or unhealthy added.

You've put me in the mood for air-popped popcorn right now!  :-)