Honored Contributor

I do like that it is hull less. I bought it and was very pleased. Not to have to deal with hulls and so many of the kernels pop.

But unfortunately the Boy Scouts sell popcorn. And at work we have several parents of Boy  Scouts. SO you have to buy from each scout so you don't show favoritism. Then you end up with boxes of popcorn. I just found another box as I was cleaning up at Christmas.

Not sure if I will order any of the TSV with all the popcorn I do have. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered  this popcorn last last Fall.  It was so salty that I called and got a refund!   No one in family could eat it!  Threw the rest of the bags out....

Honored Contributor

I used to eat popcorn all the time. Since pretty much all the corn in the US in genetically modified I will do without unless it's NON-GMO.

Respected Contributor

LOL.  $35 for popcorn?  Can't believe anyone would fall for this!

Valued Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I used to eat popcorn all the time. Since pretty much all the corn in the US in genetically modified I will do without unless it's NON-GMO.

You’re right.  Most of it is genetically modified and that is the first thing I look for which is Non GMO.  I bought some at Whole Foods and it wasn’t great.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Who paid 35 dollars for this?  I sure didn't  I had no tax and no shipping charges. 

Trusted Contributor

Wasn't there a big "to do" years ago about how microwave popcorn is bad for you, because of the lining in the bags and the palm oil they were using?  Did they ever fix this?

Contributor

Just a few weeks ago the hosts were yapping about how unhealthy microwave popcorn was, you should never eat it- all those chemicals, etc.!  That was when they were selling Farmer John's unpopped corn in a jar.  Today they have to talk out of the other side of their mouths! Funny, but pitiable too. But that's the job when you work for QVC, you sell what ever they give you.

Contributor

I ordered Extreme Butter. Yum!!!! Bring it on POP POP POP

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

Who paid 35 dollars for this?  I sure didn't  I had no tax and no shipping charges. 

Thanks.  I stand corrected.  I'm so used to overpriced shipping.  It's still extremely expensive.