Regular Contributor

Re: Poor Jane, had to wear LOGO TSV

I agree with the OP that this style is not for everyone. I really like the colors and concept, but sadly the ruffle tier falls in a spot that is best for the flat belly/no hips figure. I have observed few today who really pull it off. I am surprised that the "team" came to consensus with this one. It is feminine and cute just not flattering for many. 

Respected Contributor

This particular style is meant for women with a thin build and slim hips. This top on Carolyn stops right at the place where she is wider and has pleats accenting it. This is not flattering at all and definately adds pounds.

I am baffled by the popularity of this look and layering clothes in general.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr

I love that......you are too much. This is a new word for me LOGOFIED.

Respected Contributor

@happycat

I too have never seen anyone have this on in public.

Respected Contributor

The "stylist" needs a stylist. Oy!

Regular Contributor

Jackie the model doesnt look good in alot of the logo tops.  They squeeze her into a size that shows all her lumps and bumps and is not flattering. Jane did look bad in the top. LOGO is way overpriced and the ruffles and all the layering just make you look larger.  They say to dress for your figure and dont overdo and that is all her brand does. 

Contributor

Well said.   To each their own, but who wears this?  I can barely stand one layer.  Who actually wears this many layers?   Who else wears a slip on sandal with socks?

Honored Contributor

I can't believe this thread has not been poofed and where are the LOGO lovers who defend this line like they have stock in the company.LOL 

Respected Contributor

The only thing about LOGO that I like is her color palette.  I would not wear any of the LOGO clothes.  I have only seen one person in a LOGO top and she did not look good.  She has a sllght weight issue, and boy was it magnified in that top.

I do like her jewelry line tho.  I haven't bought any if it because I think it is too expensive for what it is and I'm trying to do better about my shopping habits, but I do like the look of many of the pieces.

Respected Contributor

@Melania wrote:

The sleeves are too long on everyone...including Jayne Brown!

To excuse the gorilla length they all said how they love to push them up no matter what they wear. Uh huh.

ETA: no ill intent meant towards gorillas. Smiley Very Happy

RIP Harambe!! 🙈🙉🙊 😉