Contributor

Re: Poor Jane, had to wear LOGO TSV

I had purchased one of the Logo tops when they first came on QVC, took one look at it and packed it back up and sent it right back. I cannot understand how these things sell. They have to be the ugliest clothing line on QVC.

Respected Contributor

@PhotoQueen  Hippy women who wear LoGo are obviously trying to cover up what they view as a bad feature.  But when the layer is ruffled or laced or brightly colored or wildly patterned, it only emphasizes the problem area.  Apparently they don't see what the rest of us do.  Poor Jane -- she deserves combat pay for this one...

Respected Contributor

I have several gorgeous LOGO tops, but I wear them alone.  I do not care for the layered look at all.  They look great with skinny jeans or leggings.  LOGO hoodies are the best.  I have one style in nearly every color it came in, and I always have people ask me where I got them.  

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Jayne's taking one for the team today.  She was LOGOFIED!!

But was she HORRIFIED ????

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

My friend and I are in our 60s and the first time she saw Logo on QVC, she called me and said I had to turn on QVC.  Both of us laughed and laughed and commented that all these clothes only look good on thin 20 year olds! 

Case in point - my niece is a very pretty blonde hair, blue eyed thin 24 y/o who I once saw wearing the whole layered look and she looked spectacular (but it wasn't Logo and her top didn't have ruffles and different type materials all on the same top as I've on some Logo tops - as in some chiffon looking see thru material sewn onto the bottoms of some of her tops)!!