Super Contributor

Re: Poor Jane, had to wear LOGO TSV

This style is so ugly - Baby Jane again - makes thin girls look fat and fat girls even fatter and looks very silly - grown women do not wear ruffles well - especially not on their hips!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

You got to love Jane for wearing some of these horrible outfits! I'm petite like Jane and there is no way I can wear LOGO, not a good look on me. I'm not watching QVC that much anymore, it seems like LOGO is on everyday, I just change the channel!

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

The only thing about LOGO that I like is her color palette.  I would not wear any of the LOGO clothes.  I have only seen one person in a LOGO top and she did not look good.  She has a sllght weight issue, and boy was it magnified in that top.

I do like her jewelry line tho.  I haven't bought any if it because I think it is too expensive for what it is and I'm trying to do better about my shopping habits, but I do like the look of many of the pieces.

I love the colors too.   But I just can't pull the trigger and  pay $70 for something very thin, that must be layered.  If you look closely you can actually see through 2 layers of one shirt, front & back.   And her sleeve designs are inconsistent.   Long sleeves on some, sleeveless on others, then elbow length.  The TSV Monday was long sleeved--why??   I still watch the shows, hoping I'll be inspired but no go for Logo for now.

Respected Contributor

I like the layering but the ruffle looked troublesome at the hip. The reviews of the pre-TSV sale were very helpful. It wasn't just the hip ruffle, which can work on me (I'm top heavy, not bottom heavy) It was the washability and wear. Not holding up well.

Keep writing those great reviews, ladies. 

Honored Contributor

@panda1234@Campion@software@wabbitt@CaneCorsoMom

Yesterday it was $36-37, today it is back up to $61!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh I just happened on those defenders in another post. I said I bought a few tops and they all pilled even though I do not put them in the dryer. Wow you'd have thought Lori herself took offense to my comment. User error was the explanation for why mine pilled because none of theirs ever have. 

Esteemed Contributor

I feel Sharon and  Amy looked great in logo,  but they are both thin and well proportioned,  perfect for all those layers and ruffles and lace.  I do gave her recent TSV dress with the lace and it looks nice on me ,  I am petite and short as well but for so e reason most if her layering items do not look good on me,  I look like a bag lady in them.

Jane is way to hippy to wear logo clothing ,  not a good Choice for her.  I  am sure she wasn't crazy having to wear it.

Contributor

Jesse looks good in these ridiculous LOGO tops but not many women do. If Lori removed those ridiculous ruffles from the bottom of her tops they would be so much nicer.

New Contributor

Logo doesn't even look good on Lori Goldstein.  I've tried to like her clothes but have returned most of what I purchased.  They remind me of going to a second hand store and buying rags.  Her clothes are, I can't even think of a good term, horrible comes to mind.  She needs to work on her delivery not everything is amazing, actually just the opposite.  I thought Susan Graver was obnoxious but Lori Goldstein is neck and neck with her.

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I think Logo clothing is fine for teenies and tweenies but for grownups...... no. At least not for me.I felt sorry for Jane. What a good sport.

@silkyk  - I'm not so sure Jane is a good sport, although she may very well be. To me, this is her job and if they tell her to wear an unflattering outfit, well, I think she has to.

I remember Kathy Levine wearing the most crazy Susan Graver wild printed big shirts and wide pants that made her look like a clown. She was always a good sport and wore them with a smile, but I don't think even she got a pass.

Now it's time for Rick and Dan to wear Breezies Woman Wink

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett