Frequent Contributor

Poof ! My order for Cloudsteppers washable Knit boots has disappeared?!?!

What is going on? Has this happened to anyone else? Did anyone else receive theirs? Ordered back in August. Was notified they were running late. Then finally it said they shipped. Now the order has completely disappeared. Not under any other category in the My Orders section. Just gone. Where are my Cloudsteppers Washable knit boots? They've already had another Cloudstepper TSV! The first TSV is MIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Poof ! My order for Cloudsteppers washable Knit boots has disappeared?!?!

Email the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation.  Maybe, someone there can help you.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @arizele the Cloudstepperss have shipped. I sent you an email with the tracking number. 

Respected Contributor

@arizele, below is a response I did on another thread about this issue. I don't know if this is your problem but it sounds just like the same issue I had and others have had. 

I know what you're talking about as the same dumb thing happened to me this week. I ordered Valerie's TSV ornament back in June and it was to ship on 8/16. The order had been there forever and a day and then when I checked Monday to see if had indeed shipped the order was completely gone...nowhere to be found. I contacted the Social Team and they could see it on their end but it was not showing up in my list of orders. The problem from what I can see is when the item moves from the bottom of your first page to the top of your second page it gets lost for a bit. I say this because later on when I placed some new orders the missing order showed up again...and that continues to happen with orders dropping off then coming back every time they move to the first item on the second page. Clear as mud? Anyway, it's not for me to figure out but for QVC to do so...and then fix it! Just another one in the long line of Q glitches. Woman Frustrated  

Frequent Contributor

I did hear from Alice at QVC that these Clarks washable knit boots, a TSV back in Aug have shipped. I have heard that before though and they are still not here. Ordered early on a TSV day back in Aug. Weirdly the order does not show up anymore on my account and I have no way to track them. Its hard to call about a missing order when all info on it disappears. Did any one else order these? Have yours arrived? I will let you know when and if these arrive. Problem not resolved.

Honored Contributor

@arizele    Read the post before yours.  It explains the situation.  The same thing has happened to me several times. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

They came today. Took almost 2 months get here. I will not order Clarks again from QVC. Whatever the supply chain is from Clarks to QVC, that is unacceptable.