Regular Contributor

OK, can we talk fleece sheets for a minute?  I love the idea, and the price is great, but I also don't need more stuff to store in this house. 

Does anyone have these?  Are they breathable?  Do they wash well and stay soft? 

Esteemed Contributor

I've had different variations of fleece sheets.  Some last and last, some pill. I jsut donated a bunch to a local charity. I think it was hsn's that were problematic- the ones I've bought at Costco are really good. Never bought from QVC yet! Theirs have had very positive reviews over the years. It's definitely a step up from flannel! I use mine in the summer too- with all the a/c!

Trusted Contributor

Hi dal23.i bought a set years ago. We loved them so that we use them year round,I have a couple sets.

they wash great,and are so soft. One thing I would tell you is to not dry on too hot a dryer temp,they will shrink.

otherwise,I like be them.sep.the extra set of pillowcases

go for it!

Respected Contributor

Im wondering the same .....Also, like to wash my sheets and towels in hot water, and it doesn’t sound like these can be washed and dried on hot ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Polarfleece Sheets

[ Edited ]

I just bought my first set from QVC a few weeks ago and had them on the bed for a bit. I know it's early but they wore and washed up beautifully in cold water and low heat.

My experience is they are REALLY warm and I love to be hot so if you are a hot sleeper probably not for you.  But if you are looking for warmth, hop on it.  

Breathe is tricky.  I have the Berkshire Velvet and to me they are warm but really breathe as well.  The Polarfleece, in my opinion, does not breathe as much but they aren't smothering either if that makes any sense.  

It's kind of like having a warm furry secure covering over your body that traps the warmth in from your body rather than the blanket feel of the Berkshire Velvet which kind of wraps you up and keeps the cold out.  

I hope that helps!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Polarfleece Sheets

[ Edited ]

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Im wondering the same .....Also, like to wash my sheets and towels in hot water, and it doesn’t sound like these can be washed and dried on hot ?

@Azcowgirl

I love them.I have 6 sets,maybe more..lol  and just bought another set,just in case they stop making them!

I do NOT take any special care with them.I wash/dry just like I always did before they made them!  I did use the dryer sheets  and they always said not to use them and they were fine and smelled good (that is why I used them)  but recently i stopped using dryer sheets and they are even better,more fluffy.

So ,I say,don't worry about special care.Wash ,dry as you always do and you will absolutely love them  all year around!!!   like I do  <3 

Esteemed Contributor

I love these sheets. I don't know about breathable. I use mine all year round. I am a cold person so they are great with the air condition on. They are so cozy and warm. I have two sets going on a year and they have washed well. They pretty much seem like the day I got them. I would be getting a couple more sets but not sure what size bed I am getting this spring so I will have to wait until next fall. I think this is one of the best purchases I have ever made from qvc.

Honored Contributor

I love these sheets so much ! I only use them in the cold months, but they are so soft and warm, I don't use flannel anymore.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I have three sets and have had them for several years. I do wash them in hot water but put them on air dry, low heat. My daughter loves them so much that they stay on all year. 

Trusted Contributor

Love the polarfleece sheets! I wash mine on a cool cycle and dry on a low heat cycle and they wash up just fine. I haven't experienced much, if any, shedding or pilling.  

I find them to be breathable and not overly hot, but I use them just in the winter months. I do tend to run hot by nature but also like the cozy feeling that fleece gives you. My compromise is to use the flat and fitted sheets and use a cotton pillowcase. I don't like heavy blankets and find that using the fleece sheets allows me to eliminate those.