Contributor

Anyone know if there will be a set of fleece sheets " Today's Special Value" before Christmas? Hoping to buy some for a present. Thank you for your time.

Esteemed Contributor

You might check out Lands End website. They have wonderful flannel sheets and very prompt shipping.

Valued Contributor

Do you mean Malden Mills Polartec Fleece, if so?  They already had the TSV.  I got 3 sets.

Frequent Contributor
Me too. Just bought a set for someone as a Christmas gift.
Esteemed Contributor

@emawma  I absolutely LOVE Polar Fleece sheets, and would love a new set for Christmas.😁! Sunshine45 posted a list of the November and December TSV's, and I do not recall Malden Mills being among them.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I doubt it because they already had a TSV set.

I ordered one of my nieces a Christmas set when Q had free s/h.  a few weeks back.  They are so soft and cuter in person than they looked on-line.   

Contributor

Guess I didn't pay enough attention and missed the TSV when they had it. I don't watch QVC anymore, and usually just check on line if I am looking for something or watching for a TSV. I have several sets of the Malden Mills fleece sheets and love them. Thanks ladies for your replys. 

Frequent Contributor

I bought two new sets of Malden Mills sheets during free shipping day.  I will say that I bought two sets of Cuddl Duds fleece sheets from Kohls last season.  They were awful, the fleect wore out and pilled horribly, They are now being used by some feral cats in their heated igloo.  I'm sticking with Malden Mills!

Honored Contributor

@SharonZ wrote:

I bought two new sets of Malden Mills sheets during free shipping day.  I will say that I bought two sets of Cuddl Duds fleece sheets from Kohls last season.  They were awful, the fleect wore out and pilled horribly, They are now being used by some feral cats in their heated igloo.  I'm sticking with Malden Mills!

@SharonZ , A few years back I bought a set of fleece sheets from HSN from their Soft & Cozy line.  They feel nothing at all like the Malden Mills polar fleece.  They are soft but they are horribly thin and they stretch out terribly.  I'm not sure why I am keeping them because they make me nuts.  I have to smooth out the fitted sheet and tuck everything back under every morning because they are so stretched out.     

Esteemed Contributor

Best TSV I ever purchased.