Esteemed Contributor

Re: Plow and Hearth Statue TSV

its not my taste  at all ,I don't care for cutsie little statues .   This is what QVC decided to offer as a TSV for cij plow & hearth ??   I was hoping for something more elegant .i would have no where in our home to put this type of item.    I would expect to see this type of item at big lots .   

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

its not my taste  at all ,I don't care for cutsie little statues .   This is what QVC decided to offer as a TSV for cij plow & hearth ??   I was hoping for something more elegant .i would have no where in our home to put this type of item.    I would expect to see this type of item at big lots .   

I agree.  Pure kitsch.  No artistic or redeeming value whatsoever.

Respected Contributor

P&H things aren't my style, if I could even say I have any style. They've become too "cutesie" for me. Wasn't a bit tempted. Last night, Jane T said you HAD to get one for each grandchild...about fell off my chair!

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

P&H things aren't my style, if I could even say I have any style. They've become too "cutesie" for me. Wasn't a bit tempted. Last night, Jane T said you HAD to get one for each grandchild...about fell off my chair!

LOL  Jane's sales pitches are often over-the-top.  I guess she gets away with it because everyone knows it's just that - a sales pitch.