Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have a idea about the Plow & Hearth TSV coming

Honored Contributor

Probably another wind spinner whirl-a-gig. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A set of 3 mini wind spinners.

Honored Contributor

It's got to be a spinner.  Poor Nancy from Plow & Hearth must recite the sales pitch in her sleep.

Respected Contributor

I've ordered several solor type products from Plow & Hearth the last couple years with varying success.  I'm currently running at about a 50% success rate.  With one spinner, the light quit after about a month.  With a color changing lantern I received this spring, mostly only the red light works, or sometimes only the red and green.......on rare occasions the blue and yellow lights will work.  I also ordered some color changing hanging flowers where the blue light never comes on.  I just find their products to be very unreliable (but costly).

Laura loves cats!
Frequent Contributor

It's a shame, the products they show are so pretty.  I have a wind spinner that has done well, but only because we made sure to spray it good with a clear polyurethane paint from top to bottom.  Then sprayed the moving parts with wd-40.

Honored Contributor

Re: Plow & Hearth TSV

[ Edited ]

If someone wants one of these spinners, they should go to Zulily today as they have a ton of them featured. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

That's too bad. Nobody needs a wind spinner, but some of us could really use the Scoot-n-Do at a good price with 6 easy pays. Hint, hint, QVC. Before I go and get a Gorilla cart on Amazon in June.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Probably another wind spinner whirl-a-gig. 

LOL!Woman LOL" Heart 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"