Super Contributor

Has anyone used this and if so, do you get the results that they say?

I'm leery of ordering. Thank you 

Honored Contributor

I've tried similar products and though they might take puffiness away, they all leave a white flaky residue.  It looks awful!  You can't cover with makeup because it just leaves more of a mess or removes the temporary smoothness.

I've read reviews on Plexaderm and they say the same thing...a big disappointment!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Plexaderm TSV

[ Edited ]

I ordered it,  gave it a try and then packaged it up and sent it back.  It did not perform the way they show on TV.  You can't put make up over it and does it leave a bit of a film.  As soon as you move your face, it begins breaking down.  

Ten minutes without moving your face........come on. I guess if it worked it would be worth it, but it doesn't and it's not.

JMHO

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

They must have bought a boatload of this stuff because they keep bringing it back in different configurations.  Isn't this the second time it has been a TSV?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

@tends2dogs 

They were my concerns too.

Thank you. I'm not on the fence anymore.

Super Contributor

@haddon9 

Thank you.

Those were my concerns too.

Valued Contributor

It worked perfectly for me and I was so happy to see it back again.

For me, the undereye is a major concern and this product did as promised - you need very little and I found no traces of white -

Honored Contributor

Most comments here in the past say it doesn't work; however; it does for me under the eyes.

"If all else fails, follow directions.  Directions must be followed exactly. It will turn white if using too much.  Must start with a clean oil free surface on the face.  Drying time is 10 minutes, very important. 

It doesn't work with oil based makeup and not very well with water based, so someone needs to develop something that does work with both. It's perfect for women who don't wear makeup and men as well.  

Respected Contributor

I was a bit tempted to buy this as I could use a bit of help under my eyes, but the reviews are not good.  I wish it truly worked, but I decided to pass on it.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

I  bought it last time when it was the TSV and used it for hubbies Christmas work party in Dec.  and it worked for me. The problem  is in March I started breaking out with red bumps about the size of a pea. They are very painful and only appearing in the exact area where I put the product. Under my eyes and upper cheeks,  sides of my mouth and fourhead and still are.

When  I go to my dermatologist for my check up I can't wait to see what he thinks about it.