Super Contributor

I see Plexaderm is the TSV for 4-19. Has anyone used this for undereye bags? I remember years ago QVC used to sell a similar product but I can't remember the name of it. I recall that many said it felt like glue tightening up on your skin and that it left white flakes as the day went on. Also, that it didn't last very long. I'm reading similar comments about Plexaderm, so that's what makes me wonder if they're basically the same product.

Would be interested to hear if anyone has used Plexaderm with success?

Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum Duo with TravelPack

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 I have used this product and first, it's very difficult to get the right application without the flaky drying showing.  You waste more of it than it's worth; second, I have had a couple bottles where the pump does not work and since i ordered it in a set, it was too late to get reimbursed for the second bottle cuz it was over the 30 day return policy.  I've tried peter thomas roth Firm-X eye and that was awful.  I use Genie.  I like it.

Valued Contributor

I use this every day. Just put a very small dab on and if you need to tighten more, add another small dab.

This does last all day until I wash my face in the evening. I have found better success with the bottles being filled on Amazon rather than the Q.  I received several empty bottle from Qvc.

Also, don't forget not to move face muscles for about ten minutes after appying. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Plexaderm TSV 4/19

[ Edited ]

I love it - it works great - eliminates my dark circles and bags.  I've bought it directly from Plexiderm.  I use a very tiny amout - like the size of a straightpin head.

Two bottles and the sample pack for less than $70 is a fantastic price.

Esteemed Contributor

Plexaderm is like Serious Skin Care's Insta-tox, the Genie line filler, etc. It dries out your skin and leaves a white film. NOTHING is,going to get rid of wrinkles except surgery, or maybe fillers.  

Super Contributor

For those of you who use it, do you use it alone or mix with an eye cream?

Esteemed Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

For those of you who use it, do you use it alone or mix with an eye cream?

@CWS22   That's my question as well .  I don't want a product that you can't apply your eye cream first as that would be very drying for me at least.

Respected Contributor

Re: Plexaderm TSV 4/19

[ Edited ]

I use it after I've applied eye cream and makeup - foundation and finishing powder..  Seriously.  It's not recommended to use this way but it works.

And it does not leave a white film or flake unless you use too much.

Valued Contributor

I almost bought but after doing my research on other sites, too many bad reviews for me. When a product is that great or works so well, why isn't it sold at Sephora or Ulta? I understand if it is a new product trying to make a name for themselves and they go on QVC or HSN to build a following. However, Plexaderm has been around for awhile. It seems to me that if it worked so well, big beauty platforms would have scooped them up so they too could make money. With that said, I am happy for the QVC customers who use and enjoy the product. It sounds like the TSV is a good deal. 

Honored Contributor

All of these types of products contain silica as the magic ingredient, it is going to dry white on the skin