Frequent Contributor
This works wonders for some people with baggie eyes. However, they need to take the bottle out of the box and show us how small it is. And how many ounces it is in both bottles they offer.
Host is great but on and on and on. $ 70.00 is still a lot of money. Jmo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Plexaderm Rapid Reduction

Respected Contributor

So it's $69.99 worth of profit.

You only use one drop and anymore than that you get a nice white dry smear on your face.

That stuff is drying to the skin.   It's more or less a washable glue product.

Wonder why I didn't think of it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tigerfish2 Weren't they selling this years ago under a different name...did not work then  PS think it may have been called "genie".

Frequent Contributor

@tobes,no this has always had same name. It has always worked for people I know with bags.
But there have been others that were no good or like glue as you said lol.
Honored Contributor

@Tigerfish2 wrote:
This works wonders for some people with baggie eyes. However, they need to take the bottle out of the box and show us how small it is. And how many ounces it is in both bottles they offer.
Host is great but on and on and on. $ 70.00 is still a lot of money. Jmo

AND if you were ever to open it up, there's only half of the amount in the bottle.

Regular Contributor

I've read Preparation H does the same thing as Plexaderm. I'm not trying to be funny or rude. I've never tried either product, so I can't vouch for it, but for the price, one might as well buy Prep H and try it. I think there's even a generic version.