Trusted Contributor

Please Rick....Let The Vendor Talk!!

Please Rick, I have waited all year to purchase the new Bliss Lights TSV and I want to hear what the vendor has to say about it!! You keep interrupting her and she is the expert Rick, not you and I want to hear how to use it and all the features and benefits. Sadly, I'll have to wait until another host is presenting it....I just get frustrated with trying to listen to her with your constant interjection. Please rewatch this presentation and hopefully you will see what I mean......
Respected Contributor

Re: Please Rick....Let The Vendor Talk!!

I agree.  I had it on when they were showing the trees and I guess they did a promo of what was coming up.  The studio was dark and there were all of these lights flying around and some man talking so fast that I thought he was on speed.  And I mean FAST.  I couldn't change the channel fast enough.  I assume that was the Rick guy you are talking about.  Is he always like this???

Valued Contributor

Rick has a tendency to talk very fast and also I have always thought he was a bit rude to callers at times. Cuts them off and half the time never says good bye. That is Rick

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

You all really need to contact Rick via his QVC blog or Facebook page.

Most of the hosts do not read this

Forum, and I seriously doubt the men would anyway. This Forum is for us, the viewers, not the hosts.

Valued Contributor

I agree with you totally. He reminds me of.....well, it would be "unkind" to post; but suffice to say he does ramble on and on and on. Perhaps the mods can send your concerns to the powers that be so Rick can get some much needed "coaching" as corporations do regularly. Especially based on a customers observation.
However I agree with the poster who said to reach out to Rick on FB. The hosts blogs here are very light and I believe non participatory. But on FB there is much more freedom.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am beginning to think that QVC like the hosts that talk fast.....maybe they sell more...I don't know..... It doesn't work for me.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
@Nataliesgrandmama:it's definitely a selling ploy. Think of auctioneers, car salespeople, even boardwalk vendors down the shore. Not sure if you are from the northeast coast shore towns?
Anyway, they do it I believe, do create a sense of excitement, hype and urgency. Most of the other host do it to some degree~this is the last time this year, the phones are burning up!~limited quantities, etc.
But, at his age and seniority (IMO) it doesn't look good on Rick anymore.
Occasional Contributor

Does he dye his hair he always has black roots

Contributor

I agree that man gets on my nerves,  its like he feel's like its my show & your going to hear me LOL.

Super Contributor

Almost everytime I turn it to the Q, and Rick is on, my husband says, "There's that man who has had way too  much coffee!"  Smiley Surprised  (These emoticon choices are so juvenile!!)