Respected Contributor

I feel items like this are such non-necessities, & so unimportant at critical times like this- Its the last thing I want to buy at this time...

Now, if they were selling toilet paper, I'd be interested!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

i have the ones from several years ago in antique bronze. they are quite nice and very substantial in weight. i am seriously considering these also though. i like the size and the color morphing features and the remote. they seemed to have upgraded from the last design. i have plenty of places to put them. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm  ......i have the originals of these.....

really no need to access the candle part.

the battery life is very good.

these will not blow over easily.......they are substantial in weight. i have them at our beach house and they have never blown over or cracked. if we are not there for an extended period of time i do bring them inside.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I looked at it, found it very appealing, and would like to have ordered, but find the price to be more than I'm willing to pay.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I purchased this TSV yesterday but was unaware of the shipping/handling of $7.50 ? 

I thought at the time it was free s/h? Anyone..

Respected Contributor

@jonim wrote:

I purchased this TSV yesterday but was unaware of the shipping/handling of $7.50 ? 

I thought at the time it was free s/h? Anyone..

It was listed on the TV graphic....I thought the price plus the s/h was abit to high...pretty though...hope it works out nice for you.

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

I was tempted to but the Frobgate one too. But after reading the reviews,  decided not to.

Respected Contributor

No one needs such a thing, especially in these uncertain economic times.  

Trusted Contributor

What bothers me about this lantern, and other items like it, is when the candle stops working you have the throw the whole thing out.  There is no way to replace the "workings" and it's been my experience they quit working well before they should.  

Very wasteful, IMO.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

What bothers me about this lantern, and other items like it, is when the candle stops working you have the throw the whole thing out.  There is no way to replace the "workings" and it's been my experience they quit working well before they should.  

Very wasteful, IMO.

hmm not smart