Respected Contributor

Has anyone bought the TSV today? I don't need another lantern but this looks so pretty for an outside table. I had to tune out the news today and get my mind off of the depressing news. So I may have to bite the bullet and buy this. 

Respected Contributor

I also was thinking about buying. But decided I have enough lanterns. It is pretty. Enjoy your new lantern 😊

Honored Contributor

It is really pretty!  It would look great either in my house or patio....but right now I'm a bit afraid to spend money on non-essential items.

I did add it to my wish list.

Enjoy yours!

Respected Contributor

I have this same lantern from a few years ago but it doesn't have the morphing & remote option.  I will be regifting this to my niece allowing me to purchase this new one!  Got the Verdigris that will look amazing with my coastal decor.

Regular Contributor

When I first saw it I did not know what it was.  I've never seen a pineapple shaped liked that -- like a big teardrop.  Bizarre.  But, oh well, if you like it, have a need for it and have the money......

Trusted Contributor

@50MickeyI have an earlier model from a few years ago, and use it year round on my covered deck.  The lantern is nice and heavy.  I'm getting the newer onebecause I like the color changing options.

Esteemed Contributor
@BornToShop. I have that one too only I didn’t get the new one yet but I love the verdigris one too. .
Trusted Contributor

I purchased an earlier version of this pineapple lantern some years ago except it was a set of two and they were smaller. It was made of a sturdy cast iron and the glass density was substantial, not thin and fragile. The quality was outstanding. I still have them today and they are still in working order. One of my favorite lantern purchases. 

Frequent Contributor

I canceled mine. Because it only has 40 hours of glow time . This would be to much batterie changing for me. About once a month. No thank you. Instead of all the silly color changing ligths they should have worked on a longer  batterie life. 

Honored Contributor

No reviews on it yet, but questions and answers concerning longevity of candle battery.  Also, can the candle be accessed (easily).

This one if very similar to a Frontgate candle (part of QVC) which is probably higher end.  I considered buying one, but there was an issue of struggling to change or lite the candles (Frontgate one you could use real candles or battery operated ones).

It's pretty, but we get winds off the water that I'm afraid would blow it over and crack the glass. 

My neighbor bought one at either Home Depot or Lowe's for much less and it did crash onto her cement patio.  The glass is very thin and she spent days trying to make sure she got it all up. 

She tried to still use it without the glass but the candles just kept blowing out.  Was going to throw it away and I told her to use it upside down as sort of a cage on a plant that the bunnies kept chewing at.  It still gets plenty of sun and rain, but is protected now.