Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Picture on cover page hilarious

YES!  I first thought they were going biking. 

Valued Contributor

That thing is by far one of the strangest things ever as a TSV. Yes, I am older and my hair may be thinner but that is not on my Christmas list.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually it is a great improvement over the hand held hair laser product they sell....I hope it gives those with hair loss  HOPE. And I hope it helps their hair problems lessen. It's only funny if you do not need it.....think about that......

Honored Contributor

The iGrow???  How absurd.  And I suppose it's from Apple.  There's no end to the gadgets that Q sells, or tries to sell.

Respected Contributor

👍😆

Frequent Contributor

my hubby is a little thin on top...but he would NEVER wear this sci fi contraption!!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

They could be extras from a remake of Metropolis. 

Helmet

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

You can't imagine how often I clicked online to see that ridiculous thing, too funny.  Reminds me of that fat machine my parents had when I was smaller with that big brown metal machine and a wide belt you put around you to lose the fat, it never did anything.

I'm glad the people of the Q provide entertainment.

Respected Contributor

This is the best thread yet. When we tuned in last night I had to share with my husband and we laughed until we cried but these comments beat ours! Yes, hosts were probably not drowning out explanations with personal experiences.
Honored Contributor

I can't believe no one has referenced the "I Love Lucy" episode in which Ricky becomes paranoid about losing hair and Lucy tries a contraption that she is sure will be so uncomfortable that he will give up his hair loss fears. Whenever I see the iGrow, I think of it:

balding

As an aside, I do really feel for those with hair loss. I hope the QVC TSV helps them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland