Honored Contributor

Re: Photos BEFORE & AFTER WEN TONER

Well thank you @tiny 2.  Appreciate the compliment!  Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

My only wish is that it came in smaller sizes or trial size.  I'm not investing in that huge bottle just to have to return it if I don't like it.

Valued Contributor

Well since the formulas come in the larger sizes for the TSV  do you buy any Wen?  

Super Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Many of us posted our before and after photos when WEN launched the Bella Spirit Indigo cleansing conditioner last autumn.

For those of you wondering about the TSV Indigo toner, I'm reposting my photos and inviting other WEN users to post photos here for you to see the effect on 'non-models'.

Your color looks great! I didn't notice much of a difference with my blonde hair; however, Chaz mentioned leaving the Indigo on for 20-30+ minutes to improve results. Do you do this? If so, for how long? TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

My only wish is that it came in smaller sizes or trial size.  I'm not investing in that huge bottle just to have to return it if I don't like it.

Agreed!!   But Chaz just launched it last Sept @Equuleus , and so far it's only in gallons and quarts.

I'd like to see it in the 2oz travel packets. That way it's easier to experiment w application times, also share with others to see toning on various hair colors. 

Valued Contributor

I think the travel packs are too small for testing. Around Christmas he has a great deal for the core cc and that’s how I found out what works best for my hair. I buy the seasonals for the scents since the universals keep my hair looking great, but they add nothing new, unlike TT or 6/13.   

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @HeatherAG .  If you just use it as a normal hair wash you'll get a subtle toning effect, which is really all most people want.

But after @World Traveler left it in for 4 hours, then posted pix, some of us started TRYING to get a more exaggerated effect, as she did, by leaving it in longer too. 

Not sure how long I had the Indigo on my hair when I took those pix. I'd probably get impatient.

Have to guess maybe 45 - 60 min??

But I know before that day, I was thinking 5 minutes was long.lol!

Valued Contributor

@HeatherAG 

Do you use Indigo for your 2nd cleans? That makes the deference.  

Esteemed Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

@HeatherAG 

Do you use Indigo for your 2nd cleans? That makes the deference.  

Yes!  First, second, or BOTH cleanses.

And I was timidly mixing the Indigo with other WEN to cut the effect. It took me a while before I used it "straight". Ha☺!

Valued Contributor

I went whole hog with just a very small amount of other formulas. Now I use it straight.