Contributor

Phone Soap UV Sanitizer TSV 11/9/18

I suggest all who are interested in this item to research the reviews across the internet before buying.  Amazon's reviews are a good place to start.  I did my research and I will not be buying this item.  Good Luck.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Phone Soap UV Sanitizer TSV 11/9/18

I read the reviews on Amazon and 63%  gave them five stars and were happy with the product. Some who had problems said that the company was customer friendly and resolved their issues. There are 274 customer reviews on this product.

Honored Contributor

silly

Respected Contributor

Every few days I take some alcohol on a cotton round or one of those eyeglass packets that are wet or one of those disinfectant wipes and wipe my phone down.  I just don't need another thing to plug in and sit somewhere. 

Regular Contributor

I use those eyeglass wipes (which contain alcohol) too, to wipe it down after the kidlets use it. I buy a bulk package of 200-300 of them from the river.

I tend NOT to place my phone down on surfaces outside my home - it's normally in my pocketbook, not seemingly permanently attached to my hand, lol - so I'm not really worried about germs on it.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought this product over a year ago and love it! I not only put my iPhone in it, after it has sanitized it I put my keys in it and sanitize them too. I am hoping she will come out with a bigger one for my iPads. Seems like that would be her next step on this.

I happened to see the exact Dr. Oz program she refers to when he talked about how researchers tested which item has the most bacteria on it and is the most dirty thing you normally come in contact with in a day. Was very surprised it was not the toilet or the stall enclosure handle in a public bathroom, but your phone. 

I also saw the Shark Tank program where the entrepreneur presented this and the research that was done, and saw how quickly she jumped on it as an investment.

Using the regular sanitizer pads or wipes that are available can ruin the screen of your phone, as I sadly found out early on. And since I charge my phone every day anyway, this product does double duty! So happy I got this!

Honored Contributor

I use the disinfectant wipes on our phones.  

This item is using germ warfare to sell the product.

Its just plain nutty.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I use the disinfectant wipes on our phones.  

This item is using germ warfare to sell the product.

Its just plain nutty.

@Imaoldhippie And the disinfectant company which sells the wipes isn't using the same tactic? Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I bought this product over a year ago and love it! I not only put my iPhone in it, after it has sanitized it I put my keys in it and sanitize them too. I am hoping she will come out with a bigger one for my iPads. Seems like that would be her next step on this.

I happened to see the exact Dr. Oz program she refers to when he talked about how researchers tested which item has the most bacteria on it and is the most dirty thing you normally come in contact with in a day. Was very surprised it was not the toilet or the stall enclosure handle in a public bathroom, but your phone. 

I also saw the Shark Tank program where the entrepreneur presented this and the research that was done, and saw how quickly she jumped on it as an investment.

Using the regular sanitizer pads or wipes that are available can ruin the screen of your phone, as I sadly found out early on. And since I charge my phone every day anyway, this product does double duty! So happy I got this!

This statement above in red is what sold me on this product.  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Saw the Dr Oz show.  Saw the presentation on Shark Tank.  Read reviews on Amazon.  Ordered these for grandchildren in college and on their way to college next year for Christmas gifts.  I know they won't be cleaning them properly and know they WILL be charging them daily.