Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

How would anyone know if it really works?

@rms1954 Good point!!  How would you really know if it does work?!!

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I question how necessary this is...Or is this product trying to prey on buyers fears of Covid-19?   No one touches my phone but me. And it's been recently stated that surface transmission is not the predominant way people catch the virus.  I've had a phone for 7 years and have never gotten sick from touching it. $55 ?  Pass for me! 

Agreed on all points!

Esteemed Contributor

Just for me, since I remember how much my iPhone cost, I would not zap it with any rays.  Not feeling it.

Respected Contributor

TERRIBLE reviews!

Super Contributor

Just saw one presented on shop hq for $40 and it looks a bit larger.

Got my son and wife the phone soap when it was a TSV about a year and a half ago.  They didn't use it until a few weeks ago.  They said it worked a few times and then the light wouldn't light.

Honored Contributor

I for a split second thought about ordering it and came to my common sense.  I think it is a gimmick and like others have said how do you know it works?  

Valued Contributor

The UV light is supposed to work for coronavirus ONLY if it is applied for 30 minutes or more on surfaces.  What can be killed in 30 seconds?  Then, you turn it over and you will contaiminate the side you just cleaned.  It doesn't make sense and they have no studies that show that 30 seconds of UV light does anything at all.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

WHO would pick up the phone while cutting up raw chicken????

OMG @Desertdi LOL I thought the same thing!!!🤣

And then you have to sanitize the sanitizer thingy.......

-Do Not Copy Pls-