Esteemed Contributor

Alcohol on a cotton ball not only sanitizes it cleans off finger prints, oils ect.  Trust all these new items you will never know.

Honored Contributor

WHO would pick up the phone while cutting up raw chicken????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

$60.00 (incl. s/h + tax) for that? Why??

Agree that a cotton ball with a little alcohol will work just fine.

When QVC sold LG's Phone Soap they always had tons of them sitting inthe outlet store.

Preying on virus fears for $$$$. No way. Please save your money and pass on this item. Another lame TSV.

Valued Contributor

Over $60 with shipping for something that looks very flimsy and we can never know if it will work. As others have said, it takes 10 seconds to wipe your phone with alcohol or another cleaner. 

Respected Contributor

I take a tissue and spray lightly with hand santizer and wipe down my phone every time I come home from work or shopping. 

It takes less than a minute, cheap, and my phone feels so clean.  I've done this for years.  

Respected Contributor

I dont feel the need for these at all. I have the screen cover thing on my phone, so can easily wipe the phone all over with sanitizer or alcohol.  Plus I dont use my phone right now in any store, and keep it in my purse. 

I wipe my purse down too when I get home, now that Im taking it into stores with me.

Trusted Contributor

I bought a Lori Greiner one years ago.  I have no idea where it is.

Respected Contributor

I am like many of you.....I also wipe down my phone with alcohol or sanitizer and that is enough, I believe.  This is not a good value on the TSV and I would rather spend money on face masks.

I predict this will be in the "lunchtime or primetime" specials selling at a much lower price with mixed reviews before Christmas.  Don't waste your money.  I also agree....how do you really know it works?  Wiping down your phone, keys, etc., yourself, you KNOW it works.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

One of those quick money-makers, telling us what we NEED.  Fear mongering.

Super Contributor

I was going to buy one or two, but the reviews are not good from QVC customers(which I trust more).  I plan on buying a UVB light wand.  More trust worthy.