Trusted Contributor

Anybody have experience with this?  Just wondering if I should buy it for all my family members, etc.  Does it work; is it wonderful?  TIA.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

Did you read the reviews? I think I remember them being pretty mixed.

Honored Contributor

How would anyone know if it really works?

Respected Contributor

i am thinking about getting a couple.

one for work to be left in common area, for others to use.  but will need to spray the outside each time.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Phone Sanitizer TSV

[ Edited ]

I question how necessary this is...Or is this product trying to prey on buyers fears of Covid-19?   No one touches my phone but me. And it's been recently stated that surface transmission is not the predominant way people catch the virus.  I've had a phone for 7 years and have never gotten sick from touching it. $55 ?  Pass for me! 

Honored Contributor
Fears about the virus 🦠
Save your money
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Has this been proven to work on Covid- 19??? 

Respected Contributor

My thinking on this is that you can disinfect all you want but once you touch your phone (on anything) with germy hands it's infected again.  Not spending my money on it.  

Trusted Contributor

Before this Lori Greiner sold Phone Soap and that was LONG before COVID-19.  I bought one for my daughter, not sure if she ever used it or not but in hind sight, how do we really know it works.  

Personally I would not spend my money on it, I wipe my phone down with alcohol swabs, probably not the best thing for it but it's just what I do.  

Honored Contributor

The Verizon website suggests your method, but turn off the phone first, make sure your hands are clean and avoid the ports for headphone & charger.

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Before this Lori Greiner sold Phone Soap and that was LONG before COVID-19.  I bought one for my daughter, not sure if she ever used it or not but in hind sight, how do we really know it works.  

Personally I would not spend my money on it, I wipe my phone down with alcohol swabs, probably not the best thing for it but it's just what I do.