Honored Contributor
TSV heading home to me. I did cancel order shipped anyway. I'm going to give it a try. Let everyone know my thoughts.
Respected Contributor

I'm not seeing the value.  This line actually has two major sales a year, which is when I stock up.  QVC has many "best" deals on beauty products, but for some odd reason this long time line they carry isn't one of them.  Always found that odd.  Love purity!! 

Trusted Contributor

I'm the fence about this TSV.  In contrast to previous poster, I think it is a good deal.  I like both Purity and Microwash; it's the HIAJ that I'm not crazy about - and 8 oz is a HUGE jar!!!!  In truth, I'm not crazy about these super sizes - I'm always hesitant about the shelf life and all four of this products are very very large.  If I purchase, I would certainly decanter to preserve freshness and prevent contamination. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking of getting the tsv. I love purity and hiaj. The micro stuff I can take or leave. I'm not sure about the serum. Has anyone used it and loved it? Or not?

Honored Contributor

I am debating ordering. I have never tried Purity or the serum. Tried a sample of micro delivery, it was ok. I just have a tough time with thoroughly rinsing the beads off with all exfoliators. I love Renewed HIAJ, got it from their site over the summer but have never tried the regular. Got the set of 2 with the day and night, buy one set get one free. I would guess they have a big Christmas sale? Is it true that the Q has a monopoly on super sizes?  Can you get them on philosophy's site?

Mari Lynn said they have a 2 year shelf life, would never say she is not being truthful but that sounds risky for skin care.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

Re: Philosphy TSV

[ Edited ]

I contemplated getting this, but passed because I didn't need all that Purity. I have another set on A/D with the supersize and mask. I have one in a box that I haven't opened yet because I am still working on the first one and I share the cleanser with my son. It would take us forever to use that much product. I am not sure about the HIAJ or the serum, as I have never tried it.

Honored Contributor

This was an easy pass for me but I thought it was a good value.

Contributor

I'm waiting until Philosphy brings back INNER GRACE.  Please bring back INNER GRACE.