Contributor

Philosophy skin tint with brush supersize

I want to order this but not sure if I should get Beige or Almond. I wear medium in all other brands. Help!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy skin tint with brush supersize

The vendor is wearing beige but if you wear medium then go with the almond. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:
I want to order this but not sure if I should get Beige or Almond. I wear medium in all other brands. Help!!!

After seeing the tubs sitting there during the presentation, I definitely went with almond.  The beige would have been way too light.   

Contributor

i ordered Almond one time shipment super size. The lady from Philosophy not sure of her name keeps flip flopping over the medium shades. In one presentation she says Beige is a true Medium and in another Beige is one step up from the lightest shade. Almond she says is a warmer medium. She wear beige and is very pale compared to me. So I think Almond will be a winner.

Respected Contributor

Glad I cancelled the supersize order in the almond.  There's a single order with brush and you can see the tubs better.  The beige is dark.  If I would have gone with the almond, I'd be sending it back.  

Trusted Contributor

They always give all the time on shades to the picture of different faces.  Does anyone else think they should devote some time to the actual product in all the different colors?  It would be easier for me to pick a shade if they showed more pictures of the actual product in all the different shades.

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now I agree 100%......That aggravates me so much. It would be a lot easier if they showed the pics and then showed us the colors on each of the models, and then showed us the color swiped on their arm.....Just looking at the photos doesn't always give the true picture! So often they are talking so much about price points, they forget to tell us the color on each of the models faces.........

Esteemed Contributor

@Diamondbabe

Have you purchased this before.   It sounds intriguing if it is indeed light and just a tint.  I am so sick of ordering foundations, bb creams with SPF only to have them be too thick.  I am not a huge Philosphy fan because of the parabens in their products but I am looking for light tint to wear.