Trusted Contributor

Anyone know what tonight's Philosophy TSV will be??  thanks

Respected Contributor

Not a clue...but it comes in a tote bag with the Amazing Grace quote, my guess would be a scent grouping.

Trusted Contributor

thank you,...I am hoping no purity.  Fragrance is good.  I just cannot use purity.  It irritates my skin and burns my eyes.

Honored Contributor

Under $75

Grace and Love Gift of Giving 4-Piece Collection

Regular Contributor

Any thoughts on Living Grace? Is it worth a try? I am a Pure Grace fan for many years. 

Valued Contributor
@Cathyshopper if you like PG you’ll probably also like LG. LG is also clean smelling but is a bit more feminine, it has a touch of floral (but not a headache inducing big white floral) and some fresh airy green notes. IMO it’s a lovely fragrance. I have an old bottle I’ve been rationing, I hope this release is as good as my old bottle.
Respected Contributor

Help! I am out of town and can't check my stash.

Is Living Grace one of the original scents that was gone for a long time? I'm having a brain freeze  TIA

Respected Contributor

Darn it...wanted some new Falling in Love, as I like that particularly for fall/winter. 

But the salt scrub is a deal breaker for me...never tried one I liked, never see the point in them. Wish they'd left that out and kept it around the $50.00 price point. I'm done buying sets where I only use some of the items.

Also, I only just finished up a FIL cologne from about 6 years ago...it hardly kept it's scent, though very pretty when it goes on. The Grace scents are still among my all time favorite scents, but sadly, they are only a shadow of what they used to be. Like paying for water these days. Last spring I bought some new Pure Grace...returned it. Never smelled anythng on me, while an older bottle I had still from many moons ago, had more staying power.

I wish you'd fix that Philosophy!!! Please fix the scents and their staying power, stop cheaping out, Coty!!

Trusted Contributor

Living Grace is my favorite of the philosophy scents and am so happy it's in this TSV! I picked it up on auto delivery. To me it's an herbal-floral mix. Just love it!

Regular Visitor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

Getting Pure Grace my all time favorite! Glad to see the addition of the salt body scrub.