Frequent Contributor
I agree. No Baby Grace! I was hoping for Living Grace, Inner Grace, or Eternal Grace. They are losing a lot of business from tried and true loyal fans, I just got a olive oil scrub, shower gel and firming body emulsion set in Amazing Grace in August. Sadly I will pass this year. First Christmas Philosophy TSV I haven’t bought in years.
Super Contributor

Already purchased mine in Amazing Grace.  This is an Amazing Deal!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

A good value, but 32 oz. is a no for me. I prefer the smaller sizes as I like to change fragrances and not use the same one forever. I guess it just comes down to personal preference. 

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know if this comes gift boxed?  Philosophy use to have the nicest holiday boxes for the TSV.  It takes away from the presentation if it comes in a brown cardboard box.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Does anyone know if this comes gift boxed?  Philosophy use to have the nicest holiday boxes for the TSV.  It takes away from the presentation if it comes in a brown cardboard box.

I don't think it does. Probably the perfume is in a box. They would show the box if it did I am betting.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you.  Was thinking the same thng.

Regular Contributor

Anyone else have problems with perfume atomizers not working  ??  Just recently tossed a baby grace and falling in love for not working.

Respected Contributor

Not so far. I have had problems with the pumps dripping but that is it. Haven't ordered any perfume in a while but mine still all work even though several years old.

Super Contributor

@weezer111   I just received mine (I ordered it on presale).  It does not come in a gift box.  It comes in a brown shipping box with everything separated by cardboard dividers. 📦. The eau de partum and rollerball are boxed and wrapped in tissue paper (the industrial kind).  I think it's a great set and great deal.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds good!  Think I will order Ballet Rose.  At least the 2 glass items come boxed.