Super Contributor

Regarding the Philosophy TSV: I ordered FIL on single ship.  I'd have done A/D if Unconditional Love or Fresh Cream were offered. I think Philosphy could size  down that spray perfune= no one is going to use that much spray perfume in 4 months.

Regular Contributor

@!FitChick!  you are so right about the pefume bottle.  I am staring at four of them right now, 2 AG, 1 FOF, 1 Ballet Rose.   I can't possibly use all of them plus they lose their fragrance.  I do love the lotion and the shower gel, I get it every four months.  Mostly Amazing Grace.  My favorite.

Respected Contributor

Baby is my favorite but I may try the new Amazing Grace Ballet- Not sure!

Esteemed Contributor
I have returned the Amazing Grace fragrance in the past because it does not last. However the fragrance with the TSV is supposedly the Eau De Parfum so maybe it will last longer so I pulled the trigger and ordered it
Super Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Not so far. I have had problems with the pumps dripping but that is it. Haven't ordered any perfume in a while but mine still all work even though several years old.

Call Philosophy directly.  I called about a 4 oz. bottle of Amazing Grace.  They told me to keep it and send me another new one!

Honored Contributor

I like the Ballet Rose but I can't add to my stash right now.

I still have so much of the supersize AG AD from a year or two ago plus the LG TSV AD from last year.

The one thing I can count on is QVC repeating this thing again, so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

I do wish they would bring back the EDP rollerball instead of the EDT.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN