Esteemed Contributor

I see the TSV is up for order.  It doesn't seem they sell the serum in Ulta or Sephora anymore.  Is it exclusive to QVC or was it discontined out in the marketplace?  Looks to be a great value.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

We have really knowledgeable posters regarding anti-aging products.  I hope they see this post and will kindly review regarding the efficacy of this product.

Frequent Contributor
I am a long-term Philosophy user, despite the decline is scent concentration in many products. Overall, the products are very good, especially the anti-aging skin care.

This priduct could literally remove every wrinkle off my face for free, and I would still have to pass. I cannot get past the smell. It is really really BAD.
Esteemed Contributor

HaHa!  That is too funny!

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

We have really knowledgeable posters regarding anti-aging products.  I hope they see this post and will kindly review regarding the efficacy of this product.

Me too!

Respected Contributor

It's not discontinued.  They sell it on their own website.  Sephora often only carries a slice of a particular brand's collection, not the entire thing.  I see this with many popular brands.  I have and use this serum and it's really great. Very firming.  I have the big bottle in my stash.  It gives the skin a nice lift and glow.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for answering my question.  Was worried when i didn't see it offered at sephora, ulta, or macys.  I am glad it works so well for you.  I may just give it a go!

It has been quite awhile since I have used it, so I forget my results.

Trusted Contributor

I have used this product and it works great.  It has been my favorite serum that I have ever used and go back to it often.  The smell never bothered me.

The problem I have with the TSV is the 2 giant sizes.  As with all Philosophy TSVs and most of their products QVC offers, I don't need 2 huge sizes and especially don't need them on auto delivery.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the huge bottles either.  Might be okay if I only used one scent, but I like to rotate. Those very large bottles are too hard to store and last way too long.  Wish they would do a set of several scents in about a 10 oz. bottle.

Honored Contributor
If they had put the AM and PM both in this set that would have been a special value. I don 't want or need these huge serum bottles of the same product.