New Contributor

Do any of you know what the December 2nd Philosophy TSV will be? Thanks 

Honored Contributor

Illuminate with Grace four piece kit: 32 oz. 3 in 1 shower

gel, 16 oz luminous body creme, 4 oz eau de parfum, and new fresh cream warm cashmere eau de toilette, .5 oz. 

The first three items are in your choice of Falling in Love, Unconditional Love, Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, or Baby Grace. 

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention the price!  $78. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV????

[ Edited ]

Well that's disappointing.  I thought the new Fresh Cream was going to be a choice, not just a sampler included.   

I also wonder why they never include Living Grace as a choice anymore in any sets? 

Honored Contributor

That price is disappointing. I like it when gift-giving TSV's run about $35. My husband always gets me at least one Philosophy product for Christmas, but this will not be it.

Contributor

Did you get an email yesterday or today from Philosophy - BOGO!!!

New Contributor

Thanks so much!

Regular Contributor
Is there a real difference between eau de parfum and eau de toilette in the TSV? Is the “illuminous” body Creme really that much different?
Contributor

The only thing I can tell you is that during the summer I ordered one of the Philosophy TSVs that came with eau de parfum (in this case Pure Grace).  In all the years I've been wearing this fragrance (since the Coty takeover) not one single person has ever commented on it.  Since I've been wearing the eau de parfum I usually get complimented at least once a week so I guess there's a difference in staying power.  

Regular Contributor
Thanks. I have Pure Grace in eau de toilette and didn’t know if it was worth buying another to get the eau de parfum. I can’t find the eau de parfum in amazing Grace anywhere else.