Regular Contributor

I bought this TSV only because it had the Living grace fragrance and it can not be found anywhere else - like another poster said its discontinued. (in general fragrance give me headaches but not these). We need to start a thread on headache free fragrances...I could use some suggestions.

On a side note I truly hate these Gargantuan size bottles of anything. 

But I think that is how they get you: "its only here in this configuration, and only at QVC"  etc. etc.  

It was a challenging year and this is my bday splurge on this fragrance.  But I believe like many Philosphy fragrance fans - it is Time to look elsewhere.  Its just not the same as years back.  Peace and love everyone! Heart

Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother @My Living Grace tsv arrived and it smells the same to me, and same strength! Love it! Glad you're happy with your Amazing Grace!

I also ordered the Falling In Love but t still says "Preparing Your Order." I got an email that said it would be delayed. Hope I get it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

@Thats Me wrote:

@fairydogmother @My Living Grace tsv arrived and it smells the same to me, and same strength! Love it! Glad you're happy with your Amazing Grace!

I also ordered the Falling In Love but t still says "Preparing Your Order." I got an email that said it would be delayed. Hope I get it.

Got my set today- put three items in the little tote as Christmas gift for my cousin. Kept the body lotion for myself. I put some on a few hours ago and I still smell heavenly, lol. Only issue was when I was putting the pump into the bottle it pushed out a lot of lotion. I mean a lot. What a waste. Wonder if there's a trick to doing that. Otherwise I'm very happy 😊 

Enjoy your goodies!!

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother @Here's what I do and I don't get that spillover.

I don't try to insert the pump right away. I leave the cap on the bottle. First thing I do is - I smack the bottle down on a hard flat surface to break up any air bubble and to help the contents settle down, away from the top. 
Then I work on the pump. Before inserting the pump in the bottle, I hold the long stem of the pump firm and twist the pump cap till it pops up (I think I do this counter-clockwise but am not 100% sure).
Then I remove the cap from the bottle and insert the pump, turn it till tightly closed. Works every time.

Respected Contributor

I posted this on the other thread but maybe someone here can answer:

Question -- I notice in some of the reviews that they say the Pure Grace is the body lotion and not the firming body emulsion.  The picture does show body lotion on just the PG.  And I just checked a bunch of other item numbers and all but one are body lotion.  Do they not make PG in the firming body emulsion anymore or is this a labeling error and it's the same thing?  Hard to believe it's a labeling error though, so is the body lotion different or the same??  I just checked my bottle and I did get body lotion.

Looks like all the other scents offered are firming body emulsion.  It's just the PG that is body lotion.

Super Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I posted this on the other thread but maybe someone here can answer:

Question -- I notice in some of the reviews that they say the Pure Grace is the body lotion and not the firming body emulsion.  The picture does show body lotion on just the PG.  And I just checked a bunch of other item numbers and all but one are body lotion.  Do they not make PG in the firming body emulsion anymore or is this a labeling error and it's the same thing?  Hard to believe it's a labeling error though, so is the body lotion different or the same??  I just checked my bottle and I did get body lotion.

Looks like all the other scents offered are firming body emulsion.  It's just the PG that is body lotion.

They used to make the firming body emulsion  for many years in Pure Grace but then stopped several years back....Dont know why....I never noticed firming so no biggie to me.

Honored Contributor

@NYCMOM 

I usually avoid huge containers. I am planning to pour some of my shower gel into smaller containers that I've saved from other products. The smaller ones are easier to handle.

I have 2 huge bottles of Candy Cane and one huge container of Pink Grapefruit. I may never need to buy shower gel again! - But I probably will be tempted by some great scents!