Frequent Contributor

I have used this off and on for a couple of years. I really like it. The scent isn't that bad and fades almost immediatly. What I like about it, other than I feel like it makes a difference in my skin, is that it dries very quickly and it is not sticky/tacky once dry. That is hard to find. Many serums remain sticky and once you put on other serums or moisturizers it is a mess. I even make my husband use it and I can see a difference in his skin, but I also pout him on Retin A too...ha ha. 

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I don't need 2 big daddy sizes.  This would be a deal to split with someone.

Honored Contributor

Seriously?  LOL

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have tried it and also the one in the white bottle. Just not impressed. And the price is ridiculous. My laser treatment for rosacea and minor sun spots (and done at my derms office)  is not much more than that and I must say that getting rid of the redness and brown spots has made the biggest difference in my skin. That and SPF and generally avoiding the sun. I never could tan anyway...too fair.

Respected Contributor

I've used the Phil serum since it was first introduced, so,I guess I'm  satisfied.  Everyone has different sensitivities to smells, and, quite frankly, I don't notice an unpleasant odor.   

Since this formula has been Phil's one and only serum, I wonder if they're getting rid of this formula and getting ready to introduce a new one.  The bottles are huge compared to their standard size and the tsv has two of them. I heard a host recommending mixing the serum with body lotions.  That's a lot of serum!