Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

I bet they will soon appear in smaller configurations...maybe at retail outlets.

I tried testers  of both Magnolia and Desert Rose at Ulta and didn't care for either.

Occasional Contributor

I am assuming that several of the choices will smell fruity.  I purchased the new Mandarin scent as I love anything orange scented. I am happy the TSV has more body wash instead of lotion. I am well stocked with lotion, not so with body wash.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Telling me your nine year old daughter loves the smell of new Summer Spritzer in her bathroom several times really does not intice me to purchase! They also pour a half a cup of the Shower gel and suds it all up when it used to be use  a quarter size on your poof. I do understand how it works.

Trusted Contributor

I received my TSV yesterday. I chose Basil Cucumber Cooler. Unfortunately, I will have to return it because the scent is so potent, it gave me a headache! So disappointed because the fragrance is wonderful. ARGHHH!!! Smiley Frustrated

Contributor

I ordered 2 sets. Mimosa and Basil Cucumber. However they sent me Fresh Cream instead of ther Basil so I need to either just return or exchange. I love FC but am stock piled. But what a pain to have to return..

I absolutely LOVE the mimosa. Wow, what a great scent. Starts very fruity then turns slihtly floral. It is perect. 

Respected Contributor

I always buy the Philosophy TSV's. I bought the Summer Tea Spritzer and I really like the scent. My Granddaughter said my shower looks like a spa. I just enjoy using the different scents. I am single so I have enough shower gel for our community. 

Esteemed Contributor

@suburbanone   Since it is their error, they should not charge you for the return/exchange.  Make it clear it was an error on their part and request the correct item.    

Regular Contributor

I like the basil cucumber ... my next one will be coconut splash.  Hope like that one as much as I do the Basil Cucumber.  

@Sweetbay magnolia  

Valued Contributor

@Patty Thyme wrote:

I like the basil cucumber ... my next one will be coconut splash.  Hope like that one as much as I do the Basil Cucumber.  

@Sweetbay magnolia  

@Patty Thyme  I ordered the Coconut Splash in last year's TSV and can't smell the coconut. I wouldn't buy it again. I'm glad that you like the Basil Cucumber, though. That one sounded good!

Respected Contributor

HI, @Patty Thyme - I enjoy coconut splash, especially in the spring and summer.  It has an "astringent" quality that I personally like.  For instance, I love the smell of geranium leaves and marigolds, and even tomato plants.

I used to love wearing 4711 cologne (though that is more lemon-y).

I like deep woodsy scents, too.  I just read a piece in my newspaper about how passe heavy scents are (according to some).  That's why I like Philosophy, and I do get compliments even though it can be subtle.

I laid down my hammer, and I saw ~ ancient proverb