Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Wish they offered a half order of the TSV. I don't need two bottles of everything. If I were able to order 16 oz bottles, I'd try mandarin and coconut for the summer months. I've used fresh cream and would reserve it for fall. 

Although I don't care for fresh cream and love Basil Cucumber, I would try the others also if offered in a small set.

Honored Contributor

Very funny @Grouchomarx . I only need a small drop on my loofah so it would last that long.

Trusted Contributor

I wish the Philosophy TSV was a set of five 12- or 16-oz. bottles of different scents for about $40 that I could give away or put in the guest bathroom and try different ones. I'm not buying something that large and pay that much money. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry QV, not putting out $77.94 for shower gel and body souffle.  I buy small bottles for a fraction of the price and when they run out I try a new scent. I gave shower gels to my granddaughters at Christmas, would not repeat the same gift 6 months later.

Trusted Contributor

I love Philosophy but these sizes are TOO LARGE for just one or two people.  I bought it in the past and it takes almost 1 year to finish the large size.  I get tired of the scent, so now I just buy the samll BBW sizes so you can rotate.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

Too much product. I would have purchased if they were offered in normal sizes.

The A/D is a joke. Every six months. Who could possibly use that much product in six months, even if you are sharing it with other members in your family. 

Honored Contributor

I've kind of stopped buying Philosophy on TSVs.  They always seem to have too large a size or too many extraneous items that I don't use.  The TSV today would last me at least a year.  And I would be well tired of the scent by then!  If I do buy any of the gel, it's typically not larger than a 12 oz size.  But I just now buy other brands.

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

The only Philosophy shower gels that I've repurchased over many years & might use up in those huge sizes are Pure Grace & Gingerbread Man, but I don't think even then I'd want that much product sitting on my shelf.  I'm sure not going to just blindly buy a new scent that I've never smelled in those enormous sizes.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a set, as did my mom. We are sharing them. This way it’s not too much and we both get the 2 new scents we want to try. If the shower gel is just too much and takes too long to go through, we’ll just use them as hand soap refills. This is what I do with those I tire of or don’t care for as much.

Contributor
It just doesn't make sense to have all of the items in the same scent. Disappointing as I really want to try a few of these scents. But since philosophy has amazing sales, I will wait for the scents to come there in smaller sizes. Also, they may include a few of these scents in another TSV, ODO, or Beauty IQ steal in a different configuration. I buy many of the philosophy TSVs, but cannot use 96 oz of the same scent in shower gel