Regular Contributor

Not familiar with any except I did buy Fresh Cream once and that is not my jam at all.  Any of these nice, fresh, clean or are all fruity??

Esteemed Contributor

I like basil cucumber cooler and coconut splash - I don't think they are particularly "fruity".  BCC is a little "warmer" to me than CS.  Coconut splash is a bit more "invigorating".

I didn't like fresh cream at first but when I am in a certain mood (and I think in cooler temperatures) I really like it.

Lemon custard does nothing for me.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Fresh cream is my fav of all--am using fresh cream with mint right now--I would go for one of the fruity flavors if I needed anymore--which I don't-----have a ton of this kind of stuff Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Wish they offered a half order of the TSV. I don't need two bottles of everything. If I were able to order 16 oz bottles, I'd try mandarin and coconut for the summer months. I've used fresh cream and would reserve it for fall. 

Honored Contributor

It is too much product, I wish they would offer the option of either the 2 smaller ones or the 2 larger ones for $30. or $35.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They must make a larger profit on these huge sizes by saving on the cost of containers for one thing.  I will no longer buy these super large sizes.  I like to use a different scent each day so these large bottles last way too long.  Also, other than Fresh Cream (which I like) I have no idea what these other scents are so don't want to get stuck with a super, super amount of something I may not like. No purchases today.

Respected Contributor

I agree, the sizing is too huge. I juts think it’s funny it’s on auto delivery. What’s the interval, 5 years?!! 😀

Esteemed Contributor

Too much product for me, also.  While I like a larger bottle with a pump, I just don't need that much at one time.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

How much does that large bottle weigh?  “Keep out for your guests and grandchildren.”  One slip for my GD, and it could damage her little dancing feet.

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

How much does that large bottle weigh?  “Keep out for your guests and grandchildren.”  One slip for my GD, and it could damage her little dancing feet.

@PamfromCT wrote:

Good point..I never thought of that. I am passing also. Too large, too expensive.