Super Contributor

Philosophy TSV on June 6th, anyone know what it will be?

I haven't seen any clues as to what the new TSV will be yet.  Anyone have any ideas, or links to the TSV page?   Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV on June 6th, anyone know what it will be?

Cant wait, dying to find out. 

Trusted Contributor

Nothing in the Insider, either!

Honored Contributor

I don't get the Insider but I check the Blue Skies for Me website and I believe she gets her info. from the Insider.  There weren't very many TSV previews for June as there usually are.

Valued Contributor

I asked for a hint on fb from Mari Lynn and she said.....tints and glowing skin.  I answered that I was hoping for BG and she said Fragrance coming in July ... BG included.

She didn' say it was going to be a TSV or if it's strictly a fragrance and no body/skin creams but something is coming in BG in July.

Respected Contributor

Hmmm....makes me think it may include their new Renewed Hope tinted moisturizer. 

Valued Contributor

I'll be watching and hope you are right.  I just bought the tinted moisturizer and really like it.

Respected Contributor

I also like the tinted moisturiser but the handle of the brush broke and is quite jagged now. It was in my suitcase on a plane (in a make up bag). Can't figure out how that happened.

They have promoted that product so much I cannot believe it would be a TSV. Probably a new 'miracle'. Or the new microdelivery cleanser.

The product I wish they would bring back are the 4 oz hand creams in the graces.

Super Contributor

I'm excited!!  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I just bought 2 The Supernatural Poreless Flawless in March from the Philosophy website Outlet and also got the QVC2 Dr. Denese special with the ginormous Defense Day Cream and Serum recently, so I'm set as far as any tinted sunscreens. Woman Wink